A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I guess not looking for explanations sounds the best thing to do in moments like this one...I am just wondering whether one day memories will become explanations...whether lazyness will disappear, whether I will find a way to talk about it...
Yesterday morning I lost the flight to Berlin, so that I had to wait 11 hours in the smallest international airport of Italy...it has been pretty tough to be by myself for such a long time and avoid to feel totally empty and useless, since I did not want to look for explanations....I had lunch twice, read the whole newspaper as carefully as possible, tried with books, solved the most complicated crosswords I can solve, discussed with the hostess and lay in the sun...being a smoker would have probably helped...being so clueless once more sucks though.

Sufjan Stevens, PJ Harvey, Tori Amos B Sides, Mingus Big Band, Sweeny + Will Oldham and the last from Radiohead have been playing on my Ipod lately. You should all listen some of them, if you like.

1 comment:

paul said...

come to kalifornia dude, its no paradise but at least its a new experience. P