A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Thursday, September 06, 2007

The first serious contract I ever signed in my life

So the big news are the following: I got a sort of normal job: even if it is just twice as week, and even if the money is not so much, I have a normal job!!! Fuck yeah! At least the rent is paid until December and I can concentrate on some other stuff.
Second: Paul is coming in few days! Ah Ah Ah!
Third: after 8 years of marveillous and lazy smoking inactivity, I started playing volleyball again...I am dead now but I got rid of so much tension, if you know what I mean....
Hope you are doing all right, here the weather sucks so badly...it seems another country if I think about how it was one year ago...whatever...
Take care you all...
P.S. Do you know somebody who needs a flat in Berlin between the 26th of September and the 6th of October? If you do, let me know...

No comments: