A personal recount of a life within Berlin, Venice and the EU

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

South American Volunteers

So Edgar is leaving soon for Perú...he is gonna do some volunteering there....good luck, man!
By the way here is his blog, check it out from time to time: I will, my friend!
Edgar in Perú
Alex is leaving soon as well...Argentina is his destination: take care you too, man!
Paul, we should really try to manage to go there next year, at least to visit them!
Noemi, if you are still in Chile, I can just say: "Take care and kisses".
For anybody else have a nice day!

2 comments:

andvari said...

hey marchino!

still southwards n rockin in this crazy chillean summer, been travelling thru argentina in the past weeks (did u check my pics?) and its AMAZING! best pics (such as whales and stuff) will come in the next days.. i'm thinking of going to perú in january/february... maybe i can meet up with your friend? :op
(i'm very sociable O_o)distances are massive here, but the landscapes are unbeliavable...

tu cuidate también, big hug!

n*

Anonymous said...

marky, yes lets try to go to south america together. I applied for a job in buenos aires but i dont think I will get it after all. Sucks but I should stay in SF a little longer. Anyway enjoy your saturday night (if you havent started already). PAUL